SALE ENDS 9/20
To build—not only small buildings, but industry leading solutions and creative ways to empower fellow and future builders across the world.
Domenic founded Jamaica Cottage Shop in 1995. Starting with dog houses, he expanded his skill set to post and beam cottages and sheds, learning about different building techniques while traveling all over the United States. Over time he grew the company from eight employees up to over eighty, with a catalog of over one-hundred building designs. His knowledge of the post and beam building industry is an accumulation of life experience and a business degree from Green Mountain College, where he graduated in 1991. In 2019 Jamaica Cottage Shop was recognized as the third fastest-growing company in Vermont by The Vermont Business Growth Awards and made the Inc. 5000 Most Successful Private Companies in America List. When Domenic is not planning his next cottage design he can be found snowmobiling or four-wheeling out in the wilderness, following Phish, or enhancing his rustic homestead in Northern Maine.
Patrick Arellano has nearly 30 years of experience in the construction and homebuilding industries.
As the Chief Operations Officer here at Jamaica Cottage Shop, Inc, he is responsible for Operations Strategy and Planning, Field Operations, Service Delivery, and Material Procurement.
Patrick has extensive industry knowledge and a track record of keeping Jamaica Cottage Shop at the top of the tiny home industry with a quality product and on-time delivery service.
Prior to joining the Jamaica Cottage Shop team, Patrick spent 20 years owning his own successful homebuilding business.
Patrick has lived a rich and fulling life for the past 21 years in beautiful Southern Vermont raising three wonderful children.
Katrina decided to plant her roots in Southern Vermont after a visit in 2007. She is the Chief Administrative Officer at Jamaica Cottage Shop, Inc.
She began her career here in March 2008. Katrina has learned most aspects of the office operations along the way. Troubleshooting and resourcefulness are two strengths that she utilizes every day. Her historical perspective allows her a better understanding of how to plan moving forward. Her duties now include reviewing, revising, and implementing processes and policies, overseeing the Sales Department, Service Department, and Human Resources, overall daily office operations and some IT. She completed her Associates in Business degree through the Community College of VT while working, and continues to educate herself through training programs, seminars and webinars.
Katrina is an enthusiastic member of the local community and enjoys hiking with her dogs, swimming, fishing, attending local gatherings, and long drives to travel and explore while keeping her roots where she’s planted them. She also works as a silversmith creating one of a kind jewelry for her business Katanguage.
Tiny House Carpenters, Saw Technicians, Client Care Representatives, Storage Shed Support Staff, Cabin Timber Framers, Cottage Kit Tailers, Logistics, Garden Shed and Cabin Drafters, Cottage Delivery Drivers, Office Dogs, and even more!
1. Made in North America. Our Vermont Craftsmanship and locally sourced, sustainably harvested rough sawn lumber ensure that you will be receiving a product that surpasses standards.
2. Easy to assemble kits developed with beginners in mind. Everything needed to construct a post and beam building shell is included. Each piece of lumber is marked with a color coded sticker. Toll FREE tech support is available for assembly guidance or simple reassurance.
3. Step by step plans. Our instructions include color coded cut lists and matching exploded views. These can be ordered online for instant viewing, or we can mail a hard copy. Sign up for our Funky Chicken Newsletter for a free set of sample plans.
5. Budget sensitive, knowledgeable and friendly staff. They are ready to make recommendations to avoid common mistakes and meet individual needs.
6. Huge display yard open every day during daylight hours. We welcome you to see the quality before you buy. Directions.
7. Highly customizable. We offer a large assortment of options including matching other buildings on your property.
8. Pay overtime. There are several financing options possible. Speak with a cottage associate to find the best solution.
9. Classic Post & Beam framing = rugged, sturdy and strong buildings that will last generations.
10. Lowest Prices Guaranteed. We can meet or beat any competitor pricing.
Bonus: We are featured in the INC 5000 List of the top 5000 fast-growing innovators in 2018. We are #3967 with 89% growth in 3 years and still going strong.