Originally designed as a Pond House, this beautiful cottage has an endless array of uses. Whether it is a potting shed for your garden, a child’s playhouse, a space to watch the sunset or just a place to sit by the pond, this building is an asset to any landscape. Choosing insulation and adding heating transforms it into a Four Season sanctuary that you can escape to all year long. It compliments any property as a guest house, meditation room, nature observation area, yoga studio, and sometimes, a study.
Choose Your Size & Type
Start by choosing your size and preferred format. We offer complete shells, Three Season, and Four Season structures as pre-cut kits. We ship kits anywhere within the Continental United States and parts of Eastern Canada.
• Complete Shell – With this package you get everything needed to set up an uninsulated Pond House shell. Floor system, wall and roof framing, siding, a metal roof, door, and windows come with this package. This option works well for basic storage or as a small livestock shelter.
• Three Season – For those who want to tighten up their building or get it ready to be insulated in the distant future. This package includes an insulated floor, wall and roof vapor barrier, and solid pine roof sheathing in addition to everything that comes with the shell.
• Four Season – Get comfort year-round with our fully insulated option. The floor and roof are insulated with fiberglass insulation and vapor barrier. The walls get rigid foam board insulation. The interior is finished off with shiplap pine ceiling and wall sheathing. Additionally, double pane windows and an insulated door are included.
Each type of building comes with default options that match our specifications. However, if you want to personalize your building, we have made that process a breeze. As you go through each step, you’ll be able to pick and choose which options you want.
• Strengthen – Some options are intended to boost the ruggedness of your already robust building. For example, you can increase the weight rating of your floor and roof. Treated floor systems are also ideal for geographical locations that are prone to damp ground. Western Red Cedar siding naturally repels many insects too.
• Personalize – If you want to style your building so that it blends in with your natural landscape, or match existing buildings on your property, we have a plethora of siding and roofing options. We think Western Red Cedar siding paired with a corrugated metal roof in Autumn Red would enhance the modern look of this design.
• Add-Ons – Any of our weathervanes would look fantastic on this shed. Install a flowerbox under the barn sash window and install decorative wrought iron brackets to hold hanging flowerpots. Inside utilize peg-racks for storing shovels, rakes, and hoes. Add a beautiful glass roundel window (Add picture or description) or additional barn sash hinged windows (Add picture or description) to allow more sunlight to trickle through and provide passive warmth.