The Swiss Army Knife of a design, the Bayside cottage with its stunning roofline features can be converted into nearly any type of building – backyard art studio, guest home, garden shed, prefab pool house and playhouse are some ideas that come to mind. Do you have a small business that you need a roadside stand for? What about a finicky in-law that you just NEED to put in their own space during holidays? The Bayside is an ingenuous & one-of-a-kind modular cottage or pool house design. The roofline exudes a unique character that is bound to make anyone double take, which is perfect for all of you small business owners out there! The Bayside is an ingenious & unique small modular cabin design. Whether it’s used for child’s play, an artist’s studio, a guest house, an eye-catching roadside stand or just a quiet haven away from the main house, this small cottage is an asset to any landscape. The rooflines of this building exude a unique character that is bound to draw the eyes of many onlookers. If you are looking for a rustic design, consider upgrading the siding to log cabin pine, or for an artsier styled build, the cedar shake roofing with artisan blown glass roundels are highly recommended. Want to use it as a cozy guest house? Simply add a heat source to enjoy it year-round. The Bayside can be customized with a variety of upgrades including several siding and roofing options, extra windows, flower boxes and weathervanes.
Choose Your Size & Type
Start by choosing your size and preferred format. We offer complete shells, Three Season, and Four Season structures as pre-cut kits. Fully assembled builds are available to customers whose building sites are located within 300 miles of our factory. Pick from the following:
• Complete Shell – With this package you get everything needed to set up an uninsulated Bayside shell. Floor system, wall and roof framing, siding, a metal roof, door, and windows come with this package. This option works well for basic storage or as a small livestock shelter.
• Three Season – For those who want to tighten up their building or get it ready to be insulated in the distant future. This package includes an insulated floor, wall and roof vapor barrier, and solid pine roof sheathing in addition to everything that comes with the shell.
• Four Season – Get comfort year-round with our fully insulated option. The floor and roof are insulated with fiberglass insulation and vapor barrier. The walls get rigid foam board insulation. The interior is finished off with shiplap pine ceiling and wall sheathing. Additionally, double pane windows and an insulated door are included.
Each type of building comes with default options that match our specifications. However, if you want to personalize your building, we have made that process a breeze. As you go through each step, you’ll be able to pick and choose which options you want.
• Strengthen – Some options are intended to boost the ruggedness of your already robust building. For example, you can increase the weight rating of your floor and roof. Treated floor systems are also ideal for geographical locations that are prone to damp ground. Western Red Cedar siding naturally repels many insects too.
• Personalize – If you want to style your building so that it blends in with your natural landscape, or match existing buildings on your property, we have a plethora of siding and roofing options. We think horizontal Shiplap Pine siding paired with a Western Red Cedar Shake Roof would be fashionable choices to add to the Bayside.
• Add-Ons – Any of our weathervanes would look fantastic on this cottage. Install decorative wrought iron brackets to hold hanging flowerpots. Inside utilize peg-racks for hanging coats and bags. If you plan on using your Bayside year-round, why not add some roof flashing for a woodstove too?